The Loggia LF model is a variation of the LS. The LF comes with arms (attached to the structure) that allow the awning to extend outward away from the window. The Loggia LF system is also available with the traditional hand crank mechanism or with the more modern motorized operation, for easy control and use.
- Energy Savings Design.
- Protection from the effects of the sun and UV rays.
- Controls light and reduces heat and glare.
- Reduces energy costs by as much as 30%.
- Mounting brackets available for wall or ceiling (soffit).
- Sun and wind sensors.
- Residential sun protection.
- Commercial energy conservation.
|Width:||3’3” to 15’3”|
|Height of unit:||6”|
|Projection:||3” 11”, 4’ 7” and 5’ 3”|
|Height:||Maximum of 5’10”|
|Arms||Drop with tension spring.|
|Operation:||Manual gear/hand crank or self contained tubular motor.|
|Hardware and Frame:||100% maintenance free, powder coated extruded aluminum frame, stainless steel, galvanized steel and brass hardware.|
|Fabrics:||Over 300 colors available|
|Options:||Wind and sun sensors, automation ready, and remote controls.|
|Warranty:||2-year manufacturer’s warranty.|